Conferences and Seminars
Each year, the Burnham-Moores Center brings together more than 2,000 academic, industry and civic professionals for invaluable networking opportunities through our events. The Center hosts a variety of conferences that provide industry insight and invaluable networking opportunities to real estate professionals at all stages of career development. Each conference attracts 200-750 attendees from across the nation and a host of nationally recognized speakers.
Flagship conferences include:
- Annual Real Estate Conference
- Breakfast at the BMC distinguished lecture series
- Annual Women in Real Estate Conference
- Annual Residential Real Estate Outlook Conference
- Annual Mid-Year Economic Update Conference
The Center also hosts a first-time homebuyers seminar to educate prospective homebuyers on the opportunities and requirements of the current market through a panel discussion and Q&A session.