There are many ways you can get involved in furthering the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate's mission. We treasure our industry connections, Policy Advisory Committee Board members, alumni and friends within the industry who help make our real estate programs what they are today. We welcome your personal participation and support in advancing real estate education and career preparation. It all boils down to people, individually and collectively, who are dedicated to enhancing the value of the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate.
Several opportunities for getting involved in helping us create another 20 years of excellence are shown below. Lists are limiting, however, so please do not feel constrained in suggesting additional ways to participate.
- Become a mentor of a current student.
- Offer internships that challenge and inspire, and give you a sneak preview of a prospective employee.
- Participate in the Center’s annual Career Expo to meet graduating students, define your recruiting needs, and schedule interviews for the future.
- Hire a current real estate student.
- Invite a faculty member or a student to join you at a professional meeting and introduce them to your colleagues and to the issues you face in business every day.
- Guest-lecture in an undergraduate class, in one of the Master of Science in Real Estate degree classes or speak to the Real Estate Society.
- Recommend USD’s Master of Science in Real Estate degree to your high-potential colleagues.
- Contact us with research suggestions and research studies that advance real estate practices and markets. Our faculty provide keen insights and objective results.
- Attend the Center's many timely and relevant conferences each year.
- Attend or encourage colleagues and friends to earn a certificate in Real Estate Finance, Investments and Development through the Center's continuing education program.
- Attend an ARGUS software training workshop to sharpen your skills in a setting among serious graduate students and industry competitors.
- Provide scholarship funding to recruit, recognize and reward outstanding students.
- Financial support through program sponsorships, gifts and pledges sustains our education program and puts you in the Center's extraordinary family of stakeholders, a great place to be.