The Real Estate Alumni Association
The University of San Diego School of Business and the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate (BMC) are proud of our successful alumni who make a mark within the real estate industry. Many share their experience and successes with USD's current real estate students. More than 1,000 University of San Diego real estate alumni distinguish themselves in the real estate industry regionally, nationally and internationally. We value those alumni who contribute to the on-going success of our undergraduate and graduate programs.
The Burnham-Moores Center established the Real Estate Alumni Association (REAA) as a way for alums to stay connected with USD, the School of Business and the center.
REAA offers a wide variety of events throughout the year, bringing together old friends and new. Members are kept up-to-date on matters related to the BMC and the real estate industry. REAA's mission is to provide a forum in which graduates of the University of San Diego, working in real estate, can network and interact for business, social, educational and employment purposes, while simultaneously reinforcing the university's commitment to socially responsible leadership within the academic and business communities.
If you are a USD alumni (from any USD school or major), working in the real estate industry, here are the top 10 reasons to join REAA:
- Obtain a 50 percent discount on all Burnham-Moores Center's conferences for life; an immediate positive return on your investment
- Take advantage of great networking opportunities
- Forge business relationships with other alums in the real estate industry; it might just lead to your next big deal
- Learn about trending topics in the industry
- Take advantage of discounts on workshops
- Access to other successful USD alumni making their mark within the real estate industry
- Access to the School of Business's top real estate students to recruit from for internships, mentorships and jobs
- Stay connected to the Burnham-Moores Center's faculty and professional staff for ongoing relationships and networking
- Support the School of Business's Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate
- Support the next generation of real estate leaders by donating to the Real Estate Alumni Scholarship, offered to current USD undergraduate and graduate students each year.
Join REAA now by completing the online registration form to activate your membership.
The 2015/2016 Real Estate Alumni Association board is lead by:
Kate Gillingham '09 (BBA)
Bryan Grissinger '12 BBA
Eric Held '12 MSRE/MBA
Greg Ives ’00 BBA
Lawrence Kopp '10 MSRE
Zach Koucos ’00 BBA
Kyle Lynch ’08 BBA
Jimmy Morrison ’06 MSRE
Matt Reams ’06 BBA
Will Strong ’09 MSRE
Matthew Yunker ’06 BA.
The REAA Board plans successful networking events each year. REAA's events, along with your generous donations, raise money to support the Real Estate Alumni Association Scholarships, which are awarded to high achieving USD graduates and undergraduate real estate students.Alumni are encouraged to join and participate in our Real Estate Alumni Association LinkedIn page.