International Executive Program
Custom Executive Programs-developing business leaders with a global mindset
The Ahlers Center for International Business designs tailored executive education programs for universities, companies and institutions from around the world. We work with our clients one-on-one to design a custom learning experience specific to the client's strategic goals and learning objectives. Our custom executive programs are taught by distinguished faculty within USD's School of Business and highly experienced industry practitioners.
Benefits of a custom academic program with international business focus:
- Maximize your group's learning with content focused specifically on your learning goals and objectives
- Hold custom program on-site at your organization or on the campus of the University of San Diego
- Receive personalized instructor feedback for immediate application of learning material in the workplace
- Incorporate company site visits, workshops and networking receptions into the program structure
- Develop a global mindset for viewing opportunities and challenges in the marketplace
- Benefit from post-program assessment and evaluation of learning outcomes
Previous clients have come from Europe, Asia, Latin America and the United States, with program lengths of one day to several weeks in duration.
To learn more about our custom executive programs, contact Erin Kellaway, external programs manager of the Ahlers Center.