Global Business Learning at USD
At the Ahlers Center for International Business, we have developed many opportunities for global business learning for business students and professionals, including:
- Global Business Strategy Certificate
- International Speaker Series
- ABC’s of International Trade Program
- Custom Programs for International Executives
- Language Training
- International expertise for organizations through our internship program and consulting projects.
- Conferences on topics such as peace and prosperity, social and environmental accounting, microfinance, NAFTA, the BOP paradigm, and service leadership principles.
Each event is designed to help business professionals become more responsible global leaders and broaden their global perspectives of new product, markets, and leadership topics.
Do you have internship or consulting opportunities to offer USD business students? Please visit Call for Companies.