Custom Programs for International Executives
Education for international executives.
The Ahlers Center for International Business designs tailored executive education programs for universities, companies and institutions from around the world. Some of our previous clients have come from Europe, Asia, Latin America and the U.S., with program lengths of one day to several weeks in duration.
If you have specific strategic goals and learning objectives, we will work with you one-on-one to create a custom learning experience for your executives. Examples of custom programs previously offered include topics such as International Business Strategy and Trade, Innovation in Higher Education, Implementing Strategic Initiaves, International Sales and Key Account Management, and Innovation and Design-Driven Strategies for Competitive Differentiation. Since each custom program will be taught by distinguished USD School of Business faculty and industry practitioners, your team will receive the most relevant and forward-thinking global training. The program can be held on-campus or offsite at your organization's offices.
Benefits of a custom academic program with international business focus:
- Maximize your group's learning with content focused specifically on your learning goals and objectives
- Hold custom programs on-site at your organization or on the campus of the University of San Diego
- Receive personalized instructor feedback for immediate application of learning material in the workplace
- Incorporate company site visits, workshops and networking receptions into the program structure
- Develop a global mindset for viewing opportunities and challenges in the marketplace
- Receive post-program assessment and evaluation of learning outcomes