Take your accounting career to the next level.
Whether you're a student, alumni or working professional, The Accountancy Institute is here to boost your leadership skills—and to help prepare you for a rewarding career in accounting. Our Center is headed up by the same award-winning faculty who design our curriculum with their latest research findings—so you'll always be on top of the latest thought leadership.
We offer you a variety of professional growth opportunities, including a variety of speakers and linkages to the professional community. Using our strong connections with the local accounting industry, we team up with Career Services, the Accounting Society and Beta Alpha Psi to offer you additional networking and career development events—for example, the Career Services Accounting Recruiting Preparation event, where interested students and alumni learn how to fulfill the 150-hour requirement for obtaining CPA certification. With events like Meet The Firm, accountancy and taxation students can network with local firms on campus—and even have the chance to interview for internships and full-time employment.
Get involved with the Accountancy Institute.
Interact with accountancy leaders at our networking events:
- Discover new opportunities in a variety of accounting arenas
- Ask about consulting, internships and studying abroad
- Enhance your courses with new research
Executives and Alumni
Become a partner organization and offer internships:
- Participate by attending Beta Alpha Psi and Accounting Society meetings
- Present in classroom panels and discussions
Donors and Alumni
Give back to USD and enhance the accountancy education of future generations:
- Make a donation to the Accountancy Institute
- Join the Accounting Alumni Association and connect with fellow graduates