Burnham-Moores Economic and Financial Update Conference
Date and Time:
Thursday, July 24, 2014 from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice Theatre
Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate's Mid-Year Economic and Financial Update Conference
The Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate hosts a Mid-Year Economic and Financial Update Conference each summer. This event is a gathering of approximately 250 residential and commercial real estate professionals, men and women, and addresses the opportunities and challenges in the local, regional and national residential real estate markets.
Register now for the next Mid-Year Economic and Financial Update Conference:
- Date: Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Time: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. breakfast; 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. program
- Location: University of San Diego, Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice, 5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110
- Keynote Speaker: Mark Fleming, PhD, chief economist of CoreLogic and Alan Gin, PhD, associate professor of economics, University of San Diego
- Cost: $65 per person, includes registration fee and breakfast
For sponsorship opportunities or more information, contact Diane Ice at (619) 260-2379.