Academic Marks

The university's master logo should be the first choice for external communications. If an external communication is specifically about the college or school, the academic mark should be used.

The vertical custom signature for the college or schools may be used for communications aimed at the campus community—students, faculty, staff and alumni and incases where space is an issue.