USD Auxiliaries strive to provide services for the campus community in a sustainable manner. Here are a few of our 'Be Blue, Go Green' efforts.
We carefully select vendor partnerships that are in alignment with USD values. We work diligently to partner with as many local vendors as possible across Auxiliary departments. We evaluate each company, the source and quality of its products, and review their compliance and safety standards.
- Learn more about Dining's sustainability program.
- ID Card material is made of recycled PVC and cards are recyclable.
- All back of the house packaging, paper and boxes are recycled.
- Customers are encouraged to reuse available boxes for shipping.
- Ink cartridge refill services.
- Recycles all printing papers, packaging and toner cartridges and reuses paper cartons for deliveries.
- All printing paper is made of recycled content. The paper supplied to campus has 30% recycled content.
- Used, rental and digital course materials.
- Eco-friendly office supplies and products.
- Made in the USA merchandise and apparel.
- Fair Trade gifts and merchandise.
Follow USD Auxiliaries on Facebook for our latest events and announcements.