Work for Auxiliary Services
Flexible hours, competitive wages, convenient on-campus locations and a great environment to make friends while working with fellow students - all add to the appeal of working for Auxiliary Services. We are the largest employer on campus and have part-time opportunities throughout the year in a variety of on-campus departments; Dining, Hospitality Services (conferences/catering), La Gran Terraza (restaurant), and USD Torero Store.
Earn While You Learn
Employment opportunities are available for students who want to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that provides opportunities for growth through student management positions. Students are given first consideration for available positions, and shifts are tailored to individual class schedules.
All employment applications must be completed through the USD Human Resources office. Applications are available in person and online.
Applications are accepted at HR: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday between 1 and 5 p.m.
- Most students work 10-15 hours per week, with a maximum of 25 hours per week among all on-campus positions during the fall and spring semesters as set by university policy.
- Click here to go to the Human Resources website. Then choose the appropriate link under "Job Opportunities" to view current full-time positions at the University of San Diego.
Employment at the University of San Diego is contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Effective July 1, 2012, all first-time student employees at the University of San Diego must complete a background check before the offer of employment is finalized. Click here for more information regarding the hiring processes for students working on campus.
Contact Human Resources:
- Located in Maher Hall 101
- 24-hour Job Line: (619) 260-4626
- Phone: (619) 260-4594, Fax: (619) 260-4630