Changemaker Student Committee
This committee is a student-driven committee comprised of ten dedicated students from different facets of campus life, whose main goal will be to serve as the student voice and liasison between student body and the Changemaker Hub. There are three main projects this year that the committee will be working on:
1. Contributing to the physical design of the Changemaker Hub space.
For more information on the Changmaker Hub, please go to Changemaker Hub. The committee will also be developing and programming short term and long term initiatives that support the mission of the Changemaker Hub.
2. Collaborating with the Changemaker Festival Committee on activities throughout the week as well as the main event. Held on November 5-9th.
Changemaker Student Committee Description
- Comprised of 10 students from diverse facets of campus life
- Attend bi-weekly 1 1/2 hour meetings
- Serve as the student voice and liaison between the Changemaker Hub and the student body
- Develop short term and long term student initiatives to support the mission of the Changemaker Hub
- Select the incoming Changemaker Student Committee at the end of each year
Examples of Initiatives
- Changemaker Hub physical space
- Changemaker Festival November 5th - 8th
- Social Innovation Challenge
- Ashoka U Student Track
- Student volunteers at AshokaU Exchange on February 21nd-23rd