Fall 2012 A.S. Academic
Research Grant Application
Download a copy of the application below or pick one up at the SLIC Front Desk, Student Involvement and Leadership Information Desk, or from Manda Sayegh at the SLIC.
Submit Parts 1 and 2 of this application with the following information:
Research grant proposals are due on November 30, before 5:00 p.m. in the A.S. Executive Office (SLP 316). *Note that both items 1-4 ALSO be submitted as hard copies to SLP 312 by November 30, before 5:00 p.m. Please direct application to Sophia Carrillo, Director of Academics.
- Project title and project goal
- A five-page (maximum) project description, preferably in “lay person’s” language
- A thorough timeline of the project
- A budget detailing the costs of materials, books, equipment, etc.*
- A sealed letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor
*Please note that award amounts are determined by the A.S. Academic Research Grant Selection Board and may fluctuate up to the requested amount depending upon several variables.