Thank you for your interest in requesting funds from the Associated Students Budget Committee. In order to request funds your club/organization must be in good standing with Associated Students. Please look through the following PowerPoint for more information on how to request money in detail!
To submit a request online:
1. Go to sandiego.edu/toreroorgs
2. Click on "Log In" on the top right hand corner.
3. Click on the "Organizations" tab
4. Find your organization and click on it
5. Click on the "Finance" tab on the left side (Note: You must be a "member" of this organization on Torero Orgs in order to fill out the form.)
6. Click on "Create Funding Request" on the top right hand corner.
7. Fill out the form.
8. Wait for an email containing information on when your ASBC appointment is.*(Note: Make sure you RSVP to this email!)
*General Body Meeting funding requests do not need an appointment time to be approved.
For any questions, contact email@example.com.