Warren Hall

Warren Hall

Home to the School of Law. The Law School was founded in 1954 as the first professional school on our campus and is accredited by the American Bar Association. It is also a member of the Association of American Law Schools and The Order of the Coif.  This building contains offices, classrooms, lecture halls, and the Grace Courtroom, which replicates the courtroom of the first United States Supreme Court.

Find this location on the USD Campus Map