Certification of Finances and Required Documentation

Admitted students seeking to obtain or maintain F-1 visa status must submit the appropriate certification of finances form below.

The Certification of Finances form must be submitted with the following:

  • Bank letter or statement with a balance equal to, or more than, the estimated expenses. This verification needs to be provided in English and must state, in U.S. dollars, the latest account balance. Multiple bank letters or statements must have the same statement date.
  • Any loan or scholarship from your government, or other sources.

Certification of Finance Forms

Contact Information

Graduate Admissions
Manchester Hall 205
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110

Phone: (619) 260-4524
Fax: (619) 260-4158

Office Hours

Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.