Graduate Admissions

Apply Now buttonCheck Your Status button

Certification of Finances and Required Documentation

Section Banner

You must complete the USD Certification of Finances form in order to obtain or maintain your F-1 student visa status. Tuition and expense totals are listed by program below. The form must be submitted with one or more of the following:

  • Verification of Personal or Family Savings or Other Family Resources. This verification needs to be provided in English. It can be from your bank or your sponsor's bank and it must state, in U.S. dollars, the latest account balance.

  • Other Income Sources such as Loan, Income, or Travel Grants. Please be specific and enclose a signed affidavit from an authorized person to certify the accuracy of this entry.

  • Funds from your Government. Please indicate the name and agency and enclose a signed copy of your letter of award.

Please submit the appropriate certification of finances form along with your official bank letter, bank statement and/or scholarship documentation to Please also submit a copy of your passport and a copy of the passport for each dependent who will be traveling with you.

School of Business
Certification of Finances Form

School of Leadership and Education Sciences
Certification of Finances Form

School of Peace Studies
Certification of Finances Form

College of Arts and Sciences
Certification of Finances Form

School of Nursing
Certification of Finances Form