A quality paralegal education is a key factor in finding a job in the legal profession and establishing a career in law. Known as paralegals, legal assistants, or lawyers assistants, graduates of the University of San Diego Paralegal Program are prepared to assist in the effective delivery of legal services to both the public and private sector of our society. Graduates are prepared to work in law firms, banks, corporations and government agencies.
Approved by the American Bar Association (ABA), the USD Paralegal Program offers day and evening classes, employment assistance, financial aid and internship opportunities. Classes cover topics such as legal research, intellectual property, civil and business litigation, contracts, real estate, bankruptcy and criminal law.
Test Preparation Courses
If you are seeking admission to law school, graduate school or college, you will benefit from the exceptional instruction provided by the University of San Diego Test Preparation Courses. For 30 years, USD has helped thousands of students succeed on the LSAT, GMAT , GRE, and SAT. Studies have shown that students who receive tutoring on test-taking skills and strategies develop confidence and competence to attain the highest possible score. Counseling and personal assistance with admission essays and statements is also provided.
Test Preparation Courses:
- Explain the nature and format of the exam and teach the skills needed to master it.
- Provide you with proven test-taking strategies to maximize your performance in each exam area.
- Give you timed practice tests to measure your performance and progress throughout the course, plus extensive materials for individual study.
- Diagnose and remedy individual difficulties through seminar discussion and review.
- Build test-taking confidence and competence to help you attain your highest possible score.
"Not only was the educational process beyond my expectations, the support and hard work from your office was incredible."