USD's education credential programs are approved by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Credentials are awarded by the CTC.
The School of Leadership and Education Sciences offers several credential programs, including:
- Undergraduate Teaching Credentials
- Graduate Teacher Preparation Credential Programs
- Graduate Credential Programs
- School Counseling Credential
- Administrative Services Credential
The University of San Diego reserves the right to add or withdraw programs whenever such changes are adjudged to be desirable or necessary.