Our diverse educational community is dedicated to developing the whole person: intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
While the University of San Diego may not be the largest university, our ideas — and our ideals — are big. We are a faith-based institution with a mission to roll up our sleeves and put our values in action. Our students, faculty and staff are engaged in our community and throughout the world in academic and service missions that reflect those values, rooted in the social teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
The University of San Diego is a vibrant place with many opportunities for personal and professional growth, including:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits packages to include (but not limited to), medical, dental, vision, 12 percent of your annual salary retirement contribution given to you by the university, and a tuition remission program so that you and your dependents may be able to have one degree's tuition paid for.
- Computer training and professional development classes.
- On-site fitness center, free to employees.
- On-site preschool for the children of employees, students and alumni.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of recreation programs and campus events.
- Work/Life Balance Programs.
A Great Place to Work
The University of San Diego was named one of The Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For" in 2008 and 2009.
USD is among a select group of academic institutions recognized for best practices and policies that include compensation and benefits, faculty-administration relations and confidence in senior leadership.