Faculty collaborate one-on-one with undergraduate and graduate students on research, scholarship and creative activity, allowing students to experience the excitement of original discovery.
Our students strive for academic excellence and take great pride in serving their communities. At USD, students learn to think critically, act globally and work collaboratively to achieve their full potential.
USD has an active, thriving campus community. In addition to its sublime setting — enhanced by an average 300 days of sunshine each year — USD offers students an abundance of academic programs, facilities and resources.
From the moment you step on our beautiful campus you can see that USD is exceptional.
2013 Pre-Health Applicant Workshop: This is It!
|Event Start Date||Tuesday, October 23, 2012|
|Event Start Time||12:30 pm - 1:30 pm|
An important workshop for students who intend to apply to health professional school in 2013. This includes all health professional school applicants except medicine and dentistry. Pre-medical and pre-dental applicants are to attend the October 18th - Commitee Letter Workshop.
* Letter of Recommendation Collection process (varies by program)
* Application Readiness (reviewing the application components to determine how to identify strength and weakness areas)
* Calendar Planning (planning for deadlines)
* Common Obstacles and Pitfalls of Applicants and How to Avoid Them
* Online Application Review
|Contact||Cassandra Gomez | email@example.com | 619-260-4545|
Degheri Alumni Center
Phone: (619) 260-4681