Working at the University of San Diego
The University of San Diego's ideas — and our ideals — are big. We are a faith-based institution with a mission to roll up our sleeves and put our values into action. Our students, faculty and staff are engaged in our community and throughout the world in academic and service missions that reflect those values, rooted in the social teachings of the Catholic Church.
The University of San Diego is a vibrant place with many opportunities for personal and professional growth, including:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits packages to include (but not limited to), medical, dental, vision, 12 percent of your annual salary retirement contribution given to you by the university, and a tuition remission program so that you and your dependents may be able to have one degree's tuition paid for.
- Computer training and professional development classes.
- On-site fitness center, free to employees.
- On-site preschool for the children of employees, students and alumni.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of recreation programs and campus events.
- Work/Life Balance Programs.
Learn more about what it's like to work at USD, plus access our online application, details about benefits and compensation, and open faculty and staff positions.
A Great Place to Work
USD is among a select group of academic institutions recognized for best practices and policies that include compensation and benefits, faculty-administration relations and confidence in senior leadership.